To make an eternal difference in people’s lives; to raise up a generation of believers committed to follow Jesus daily.
To pioneer a work that brings believers of different denominational and cultural backgrounds together to advance the Kingdom of God through evangelism and discipleship.
Our Core Values:
Our values are the standard that we use to help us know right and wrong. They are necessary in our decision making process and they help us to make godly decision.
- Love: We seek to extend unconditional love to our families and the world.
- Honor: We seek to see everyone through God’s eyes and worthy of value and respect.
- Unity: We seek to maintain the Unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
- Integrity: We seek to adhere to moral, ethical, and honest principles even if it costs us.
- Spirit-Led: We seek to be led by the Holy Spirit in all things and wait for His guidance.
- Stewardship: We are thankful for all gifts and contributions and strive to use them wisely.